- Installations fully compliant & certified to latest standards
- Systems designed to meet your budgets & requirements
- Graded Preventative Maintenance
- 24hr Service Support Agreements
- Highly Trained, Multi-discipline, Teams provide
- single point contact for all your requirements
- fully integrated systems design
- lower cost of installation & ownership
- one stop, one call, maintenance support
Many systems (especially Fire & Security) now have mandatory Maintenance requirements, but regular Planned Programmed Servicing on all your systems helps to protect your investment, reduces ongoing operational costs, and extends its life span.
All British Standards now strongly recommend, and most Insurance Companies insist, that Maintenance is only carried out by properly, 3rd party accredited, companies. For your peace of mind, Solent Sound & Fire Systems hold the highest accreditation in all aspects of our work, and can ensure that you also meet all your mandatory regulatory requirements.
With Graded Preventative Maintenance Levels, and Quarterly, Bi-Annual or Yearly visits, our highly trained multi-discipline Engineers can look after all your systems in a single visit, thus saving you time, costs, and virtually eliminating disruption. Having all systems on a single contract provides significant cost savings, less paperwork, and importantly a single number to call for any remedial work.